Go Nuts Keto Protein Bars
Ive decidedly called these bars the GO NUTS Bars for reasons I'll list below;
Peanut butter, cashews and almonds are the basis of this bar, throw in a little protein and collagen and you have yourself a breakfast/protein bar you will literally GO NUTS for.
These naughty nutty bars are best dipped in chocolate and stored in the freezer for your devouring whenever you choose.
- Blend all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until you get it to a dough like consistency.
- In a small baking pan or bread tin lined with parchment paper, add dough and work into the base of the pan until evenly distributed.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Add all ingredients except the chocolate to a large mixing bowl and blend until combined.
- Once happy with flavour, remove the base from the freezer and pour over the top.
- Place back in freezer for 1 hour.
- Just before the hour is up, melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Take slice out of freezer and cut into desired shape.
- Drizzle chocolate over the top, a little or a lot, up to you.
- Store in freezer until ready to enjoy.
- 2 Tbsp - Smooth Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup - Almond Flour
- 2 Scoop - Temple Nutrition Vanilla Hempro
- 2 Tbsp - Collagen
- 2 Tbsp - Monk Fruit
- 1/2 Cup - Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup - Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp - Vanilla Exract
- 1/2 Cup - Dry Roasted Cashews (Crushed)
- Salt to Taste
- 30g - Sugar Free Chocolate
Note: Monk Fruit can be replaced with Sugar Free Maple Syrup. Caution the consistency and adjust accordingly.