I don't know about you, but nothing beats a good ole brownie for dessert. They are simple to make, quick to bake and super satisfying. How could we not put our Hempro to the test and whip up a Temple Keto Brownie.
Decadent, moist, sticky and soft are the perfect words to describe our Keto Brownie, with a scoop of our collagen nice-cream on top, it soon became one our best desserts yet. If a sticky icky brownie isn't on your radar, switching up the ingredients a little soon transforms its texture to a airier fluffy finish. Ingredients for both are listed below.
In the wise words of Drake - "Brownie over cake, there's no debate"
Did we get that right?
NOTE: For nice-cream recipe, jump over to the nice-cream sandwich recipe.
- In a large mixing bowl, add melted chocolate and melted coconut oil.
- Add the hempro, xylitol, almond flour and baking powder.
- Add the eggs, making sure the mixture is no longer hot to prevent cooking the eggs.
- Pour into a pan lined with parchment paper (approx. 15x15cm)
- Bake in the oven at 180C for 30-45 minutes (time depends on size of baking pan, the longer you bake, the drier it will become.
- 160g - Sugar Free Dark Chocolate (Melted)
1 Scoop - Temple Nutrition Dark Chocolate Hempro
1 Cup - Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup - Xylitol
- 3/4 Tsp - Baking Powder
1/4 Cup - Almond Flour
Increase Almond flour to 1/2 Cup
Lower coconut oil to 80g
- Lower Xylitol to 1/3 Cup