If I told you that you could have an oxygenating, collagen filled, protein breakfast, what would spring to mind?
If it was a beet & raspberry nice-cream chia pudding, you would have been right on the money!
Chia pudding is hands down, one of the quickest and tastiest snacks you can whip up. Beet & raspberry nice-cream goes with just about everything, so be sure to grab yourself a freezer safe container and make enough to add to any breakfast/dessert bowl.
This pretty number will have you feel all energised and ready to tackle any day.
The nice-cream will take a few hours to freeze, ideally you'd want to make this the night before so its ready to go in the AM when breakfast time rolls around.
- Put all ingredients into a small mixing bowl.
- Stir until combines and put in fridge until ready to use.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and place in freezer.
- This will take a couple of hours to freeze.